Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In (169.4)

This week’s weight: 169.4
This week's weight lost: -.8
Total weight lost: -57.0

This week was not as hard as weeks before, but it was still a struggle.  And here I am - almost a pound lighter.  Go me!

I was thinking about "catching up" this morning.  I want to catch up to the goal I set for myself - 135 pounds by October 13.  But October 13 was picked randomly.  It was the day that would mark a pound loss per week from the starting goal of mid-January (when I got re-energized).  While reflecting on this, I realized that as long as I lose the weight by January 7, I'll be happy.  I don't want to do another year of this.  After doing the math - because I love math - I realized that achieving that goal would require an average of a 4 pound loss per month.  I  think beginning May, I will start to judge success more by my monthly number than my weekly number.

1 comment: