Week's weight lost: -1.4
Total weight loss: 51.8
It's hard to write a number in the 170s. I feel that I should be in the 160s, because that's where I left off. That's where my lowest weight is. All that energy I took to get into the 160s is now gone. It feels wasted. I know that this is about the journey, not the weight, but it's still hard to not judge myself for being heavier - again. It's hard to get excited about a pound a half drop, because it feels like it's a pound a half closer to what it should be.
On the plus side, a pound a half! Yay! And that's even with too way-too-much pizza last night. I know that I'm on this amazing journey toward a healthier me. It was amazing to hike on vacation. I love living an active lifestyle.
Goal review and how last week went:
- Routine -
- Daily weigh-ins - YES, for the days I had a scale. This really helps me
- Weekly blog weigh-ins - Hellllo there!
- Morning gym routine - SCORE! Last week I kicked ass in this department - for the two days I was at work. I was "off" during vacation, and I took a lazy day this morning - but tonight!
- YAY! 1.4 pounds!!!
- Maintain an average 500 calorie daily deficit - more or less, depending on the day
- Eat four 300-400 calorie meals a day - this is my downfall. I've had many 700 calorie meals this last week
- Eat between 1,400 and 1,700 calories a day, depending on exercise - Doing okay here.
- Plan meals ahead - I know what my lunch will be this week. That counts, right?