Friday, September 10, 2010

Lovely lady and weight gain

Still overeating.  Still gaining weight.  Still happy.

Having a hard time prioritizing myself when there's this gorgeous lady in my life I can prioritize instead.  It's not sustainable, and I know I need to change it.  But it's fun right now, so it's hard to fight the urge to please the Lovely Lady and cook delicious, not necessarily nutritious foods.

I've never had a hard time prioritizing myself before.  This is a fun, happy-inducing, hard thing to learn.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am a new mom who is trying to get healthy. I recently started following your blog, and really enjoy your posts.

    I started a blog of my own, and was recently given the Versatile Blogger award.

    I hope you won't mind if I pass it onto you? If so, let me know and I'll remove your link from my post.

    Take care,

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice information.Have a medicine website. there is a medicine that seems to work, please check out website.Take this medicine as advised by the doctor that are easily available at the online medicine store in USA.

    ReplyDelete