Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In (186.0)

Current weight: 186.0
Week's weight loss: -2.2
Total weight loss: 40.4

After last week's 2.6 pound gain, I can't decide if this is a good weigh-in or not.  I lost 2.2 pounds in a week, but I feel like I should be able to mirror the 2.6 pound gain from the week before.  After this weekend's atrocious eating (again) I'll take it, though.  


This morning my ankle was hurting, so I decided to exercise on the elliptical rather than take a run.  Maybe I should have just taken a break from working out, because I twisted my ankle on the elliptical and now I'm Ms. Gimpy.  We'll see what this week brings in terms of weight loss as a consequence.  There's no way I'm getting back on the treadmill for at least another week, if not two or three.


I hope to do a more in-depth check-in later this week, and talk a bit about my Health Month rules and how they've helped me this month.  In the meantime, HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment