Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekly weigh in (166.6)

This week’s weight: 166.6
This week's weight lost: -1.8
Total weight lost: -59.8

I only have time for a quick update today.  I just returned from New Orleans, and I'm still trying to process the experience. The group I went with was amazing.  We did a mix of volunteer work (gardening mostly), learning about the area and devastation after Katrina, and having fun. 

Between dancing and gardening, I got a good work out to counter all the alcohol and fried foods I ate and drank.  Because I didn't get near enough sleep, I wasn't hungry most days and didn't eat very  much.  This ended up being a great combination for weight loss, and despite my terrible eating earlier in the week, I still lost 1.8 pounds.  I am just 1.6 pounds above my goal line now, which is great.  I hope to be on or below my goal line by the end of the month. 

We talked a lot about food justice while in New Orleans.  While this issue isn't a high priority on my personal values matrix, it is very relevant to this blog.  I think it will be a good way to connect my experience there with my own lifestyle changes.  So you can look forward to some New Orleans food updates coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

    ReplyDelete