Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekly weigh in (168.4)

This week’s weight: 168.4
This week's weight lost: -2.0
Total weight lost: -58.0

Two pounds down, and that’s including the weekend-long birthday party!  I passed up the greasy food and ate pretty healthy most of the week.  Go me!

I’m getting over being sick right now.  I’ve been sick for what feels like forever, but is really only two weeks with varying illnesses.  So my exercise routine is the trash (making a 2 pound loss even more impressive!), and I’m trying to stay good with my eating.  Today feels like one of my “bad” days, but calorically speaking I’m doing alright, as long as I don’t keep snacking!

I’m off to New Orleans on Thursday for a service learning project.  My exercise routine will be replaced with temporary construction worker, as we help re-build the area.  I’m very excited to be visiting!

1 comment: