Week’s weight loss: -3.0
Total weight loss: -3.0
It's been a week since I began to focus on weight loss/healthy eating again. My goals were really important to me – Kate and I both paid attention to them, and tried to accommodate them into our schedules. (Kate and I are constantly attached at the hip; we share one calendar.) I feel like after a week, I’m ready to move onto some more goals, some of which are also health related.
Last week’s goals were:
1. Lose a pound - SUCCESS
I didn’t just lose one pound – I lost three! My starting weight was 206.2, and I ended three pounds lower, at 203.2.
2. Count calories every day this week. Do not stop on the weekend – 6/7
Every day, but Saturday. Pride got in the way, and I’m okay with that.
3. Count calories every evening, before I go to bed – 5/7
This only got done because of Kate. She’s really great at reminding me. It’s hard to count calories when you know you’re over.
This week’s goals will look very similar to last week’s:
1. Lose a pound (or two, or three)
2. Count calories every day this week. Do not stop on the weekend.
3. Count calories every evening, before I go to bed.
4. Make healthy, not pre-packaged lunch.