After yesterday's crazy weigh-in of 5 pounds in one week, I wrote this list of the tools that I need to use to actually lose weight.
The tools I need for success:
- Routine - This morning I got up early and went to the gym. It was amazing and great. I love being out as the world begins to wake up, and starting my morning off right. I've somehow misplaced my iPod, but hope it turns up. All the same, my morning work out routine begins my day right with focusing on being healthy.
- Daily weigh-ins
- Weekly blog weigh-ins
- Morning gym routine
- If my weight really is 176.0, I want to be 170.0 by October 1
- Lose a pound a week, 170.0 by October 1
- Maintain an average 500 calorie daily deficit
- Eat four 300-400 calorie meals a day
- Eat between 1,400 and 1,700 calories a day, depending on exercise
- Plan meals ahead