Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In (170.8)

Current weight: 170.8
Week's weight lost: -1.6
Total weight loss: 55.6


Despite the one and a half pound loss, today's weight is actually the highest of this last week's.  I've been hovering between 169.8 and 170.6, and was a little shocked at the 170.8 this morning.  But it is as it is, and it's still a pound a half less than last Monday!


As you might expect in a time when the legality of same-sex marriages is dubious, my week-long engagement has already produced some stress.  We're uncertain about our next steps, but hope to one day be legally married.  I have resorted to - you guessed it! - food, but made time yesterday to create individual serving sizes of all the yummies I bought this weekend.  


I like that my Lovely Lady thinks my individual serving sizes are "cute" rather than what I feared - annoying and wasteful.  (Afterall, that is a lot of zip lock bags I'm using!)  Her ambivalence toward food, unlike my greedy "Oh my goodness this tastes so good so let's keep eating no matter how full I am", has been a great role model to have around.  It's not that she doesn't care about food, but she doesn't need good food to make her happy.  Consciously and subconsciously, I have been noticing how food has played a different role in my life since we started living together.  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slim Trim Active 120mg Capsule is used to relieve obesity. Helps the body absorb fat from the intestines and stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bimatoprost ophthalmic solution buy online 0.03 ophthalmic solution of the drug. The process of growing eyelashes and scalp hair is essentially the same and goes through four growth cycles. The drug can aid in reducing the pressure that builds up inside the eyes

    ReplyDelete