Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I had already eaten most of the salad before I thought to take a picture. DELICIOUS!

I am currently enjoying the best salad I've ever made, and most definitely the best mistake I've ever made. I tried to make turkey burgers last night, but the burgers fell apart as they were being grilled. So I treated the meat like the ground turkey it was and created little clumps. I was inspired by last night's Mexican dinner to create a taco salad, and boy is it delicious!

My amazing salad features:
  • 1/4 pound ground turkey (marinated in BBQ sauce)
  • 1/2 cucumber - peeled and pitted
  • 1/2 tomato
  • ounce of cheddar cheese
  • 3 cups of iceburg lettuce
  • 2 tbsp of Trader Joe's Light Cilantro dressing
Total calories: 365

1 comment:

  1. Much obliged to you for giving such essential data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this issue.

    ReplyDelete