Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer's back!

And I'm back!

Not having internet really took a lot out of my productivity and weight loss goals. I wasn't able to log my calories (which I do all online), which put a real hit on my weight loss abilities. In the four weeks I was without connection, I didn't gain any weight (yay), but didn't really lose any either.

I'm still not feeling completely motivated, but I read a quote on Roni's Weigh that I found is a goood motivation:

“The whole idea of motivation is a trap. Forget motivation. Just do it. Exercise, lose weight, test your blood sugar, or whatever. Do it without motivation. And then, guess what? After you start doing the thing, that’s when the motivation comes and makes it easy for you to keep on doing it.” - John Maxwell

Exactly. I need to just do it. I need to just count my calories, and stay within the range.

1 comment:

  1. Much obliged to you for giving such essential data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this issue.

    ReplyDelete