Monday, September 14, 2009

Since figuring out the Normal Meal principle I talked about in my last post, weight loss has felt easier - or at least easier to succeed. I still eat too much at night, but I have a way of quantifying the good along with the bad. I have been pleasantly surprised by the weight I've lost this week.

Despite the fact that last night and the night before I ate too many sweets and starches, I now weigh 2 pounds less than I did last week. It goes to show that one ruined meal - or two or three - does not mean that my weight loss plan is ruined. I find that hard to remember late at night, despaired at the sheer amount of food I ate that day and still wanting more.


In other news entirely, it's almost the Jewish New Year! Which means that Yom Kippur is coming, where you have to fast the whole day. I haven't fasted ... ever. So we'll see how it goes this year.

1 comment:

  1. liked the good program. there is something to think about ...

    ReplyDelete