Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Goals

I can't believe it's already February!  I'm still adjusting to the fact that it's no longer 2009!

Every new month is a time to evaluate my goals and progress.  By looking at a month at a time, it's much easier for me to see that I am losing weight, even if that particular week was a gain.  (Thankfully, not this week!)

I am right on track. I've never been right on track EVER before on my weight loss journey.  It feels amazing.  So my goals for February are simple: to stay on track!

February goals:
  1. (Continue to) Lose a pound a week.  That will put me at 167 on March 1st.  Wow!  At 171 this is a completely new weight for me, and I love being here.  I can't imagine what it'll feel like to be in the 160s!
  2. Eat more homemade foods.  I've been trying to eat less processed foods.  I've made tomato soup for this week's lunches, and last week was homemade butternut squash soup.  I would like to continue to eat non-Trader Joe's frozen foods for the rest of the month's lunches.
  3. Eat within my calorie limit.  This is always the hardest for me.  I would like to have one week - a whole seven days - where I stay in my calorie range.  I think that's too big of a goal for me at this point, though.  So my February goal is to have three consecutive days where I eat within my calorie range. 

1 comment:

  1. nice information.Have a medicine website. there is a medicine that seems to work, please check out website.Take this medicine as advised by the doctor that are easily available at the online medicine store in USA.

    ReplyDelete