Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shopping

While shopping last week I was lamenting being between sizes - nothing fit!  The size 14s were simply falling off me.  It wasn't until I left the store did I realize that I had dropped a size.


I am now a size 12!

Being a size 12 means that there is quite a lot more opportunities when I'm out shopping.  I can shop in stores like Express, Victoria's Secret, H & M, and others without worrying.  Before, at a size 14, I couldn't always squeeze into everything.  And other places didn't carry the larger sizes.  It's so freeing to be able to go mall shopping.  It's such a new experience.  It's so much fun!

In celebration I - of course - went shopping.  Thrift Town had a good selection, and I got a skirt and jeans - both size 12!  I bought a dress from Zara's and a skirt from H & M.  And I of course needed new shoes to go along with all these great finds.

I don't have pics yet of me in the new clothing, but hopefully I'll be able to share them soon.  But here are my new pumps.  Aren't they amazing?  They're purple!

1 comment: