Saturday, January 16, 2010

Planning

My weight loss journey has been successful for one reason: I plan.

I plan my work outs, I plan what food I'm going to eat, and I plan my weight loss goals.

I finished my 2010 calendar, and it looks like October 11th is going to be a big day for me.  If I lose 1 pound a week, that is the week I'll be at my goal weight.  I hope to be able to lose closer to 2 pounds a week, but I know the weight loss fluctuates because I am human.  But a 1 pound a week loss is a very reasonable expectation, and it should be possible for me to reach this goal.  Very exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great idea, to literally write it out on your calendar!! I might have to steal this one. Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much obliged to you for giving such essential data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this issue.

    ReplyDelete