Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekly weigh in

Whoops!  Forgot to update with my weekly weigh in information.  I even had it written out!

Last week's weight: 172.2
This week's weight: 174.4
This week's weight lost: +2.2
Total weight lost: 52.0

I'm not happy with a two pound gain, but I also know it's not the end of the world. Not working out has had a significant effect on me. I am not very good at keeping to the eating part of my diet, and I heavily supplement my weight loss routine with exercise. Mixed with the fact that I feel bored being stuck in the house, and have been eating out of boredom, I'm not surprised with the gain.  But I hope the week will be better.  (And it has!)

1 comment:

  1. Megaburn 120mg capsule that helps obese patients lose weight. Take this medicine with a fat meal. Proper diet and exercise are essential to controlling weight.

    ReplyDelete