Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Goal setting --- and making!

By the end of the week I hope to be in the 180s! That rocks it. And all because I kept on my calorie budget last week, and am even getting better at getting more protein. Let's hope I can do the same for this week. I've started out well. Yesterday I ate 9 calories under my budget. :)

Sometimes living California is a pretty awesome thing, including making all restaurants with 20+ chains have calorie counts on their menus. This not only allows me to make healthier choices when I eat out, but some restaurants are changing their menus to have healthier options as a result. I can't wait until this law takes effect. (Additional information here.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.

    ReplyDelete